The WPVA is providing volunteers, before & after school activities, fundraising, community-building events and WPS school curriculum support.
- Poets, Authors, and Local Leaders Workshops
- Middle School S.T.E.M. and Writing Workshop
- High School Ethical Decision Making Workshop
- Senior Essay-Based Scholarships
- Middle School Live and Magazine
- Homecoming and Welcome Back Spirit Events
- Career Day Life Lessons
- Alumni News and Gatherings
WPVA embraces the uniqueness of all individuals, appreciating that each contributes a diversity of views, experiences, culturalheritage/traditions, skill/abilities, values and preferences. You genuinely represent our communities by giving back through volunteer and contribution support.
We all want the same thing—a stronger future for our children.
It's all for the kids.
- Welcome Back BBQ
- Used Uniform Sales
- Holiday Shop
- Family Food Truck & Movie Night
- Tennis Tournament
- Father/Daughter Dance
- 5K/Kids Fun Run
- Party at the Pines
- Mother/Son Night Out
- Parent Appreciation Luncheon
- Picture Day
- Campus Decorations